Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Twist in Delay

So instead of doing my first review on the DevaCare products I decided to put my twists in. I found a few weeks ago that after leaving in my two strand twists for a week I had a lot less shedding and tangles; even after a week had already passed with my hair out. I really wanted to try the Deva Care products this weekend, but right now I'm really concentrating on my hairs growth and health rather than style. I've been using my MegaTek blend and have noticed a significant amount of growth, but instead of talking about it I'd rather show my results when it's time. But anyways, back to my original thought.

My twists, the last time I decided to put my twists in I wanted to use the Hairveda Green Tea Butter as a styling and moisturising agent. The twists were pretty soft going in but the moisture didn't really last. I also noticed that I didn't have a lot of shine and my twists didn't feel as smooth. This time around I decided to use Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in and Hairveda Whipped Clouds. I wasn't sure how I was going to use the Whipped Clouds because it never worked with my slick backs or wash n go styles. Luckily, I saw a major difference when I added this to my twist routine. It had major shine and my hair felt incredibly soft. I have some pictures that I'd like to show but can't seem to find my cord but when I do, I will definitely show my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment