Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Buys

So this will be my introduction entry.

Today I went out to the Ulta store in Cerritos and purchased the DevaCare One Condition and DevaCurl Set It Free. I have been reading raves about this product for almost a year now and I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase it. The SIF was $17.95 in the store rather than $7.95 like I had planned on purchasing from curlmart.com, so I was a bit suprised but I decided that I need to try it out and not feel like I wasted 30-40 minutes of driving. I plan on using both of these products in the next couple of days and reviewing them(My FIRST Review!). We'll see if it's truely what it's cracked up to be.

I also went to the Indian Markets and purchased some more 200mg of Hesh Amla powder, Vatika oil and Shikakai Oil. About a year ago I had started the Ayurvedic hair care regimen, but I stopped due to transportation and time issues. I will be switching off with the Vatika, Coconut, Grapeseed & Ylang Ylang, and Shikakai oil, if I like it. I just recently tried the grapeseed and ylang ylang mix, have no really feeling about it just yet but I'll monitor my results as I go.

Now, enough hair stuff on to my other purchases. I was able to find two really cute scarfs that I will be using as headwraps when the weather gets hotter and I get lazier. I'll have pictures of me wearing those aswell. Well that's all I have for today, wore a twist-out-gone-wrong today but I worked with it. Until next time.

Peace,

Ebz

No comments:

Post a Comment