Thursday, June 18, 2009

Experimenting Again!

The last time I went out to the Indian store to buy my powders I also purchased a can of coconut milk for $.99. I figured it was cheaper to purchase here than at a regular grocery store and if I wanted to try it out as a pre-poo or DC at least I wouldn't feel bad about wasting it if it didn't turn out great. Today I finally decided to try it mixed with coconut oil and honey. I wanted to put in a lot of moisture in my hair since I plan to blow dry today (let me reiterate 'plan to') for my best friend's graduation ceremony. I'm still unsure of what styling I'm going to do with it for tonight but if everything turns out well at least I know how to bring in more moisture *cross your fingers*

I did no measuring with the coconut milk, oil and honey. I mixed the oil and milk together because it made for less of a mess, and just poured the honey into my palm and then glazed over my hair. Right now it's covered by a plastic cap and towel to keep heat in there. It's actually nice to say that my hair is so much longer now that I need double coverage. :) I'll come back to show my results from this second coconut experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment